Saturday, September 6, 2008

3 months already!

Wow, I cannot believe I have already been a mom for three months. The time has flown by and I have learned so much. I have absolutely loved every (mostly every) minute of motherhood to my precious baby boy. Things I have learned:

-That I no longer come first--Brayden's needs take precedence to my own. If I am hungry, but its time for him to eat, he gets to eat first.
-Patience-Not to wish each stage away just so he'll be at the next
-Time management-how to get ready in less than 20 minutes or how to look decent without taking a shower
-How to do things with one hand
-Unconditional love-Even through all the crying, spit-ups, middle of the night feedings, diapers, stressful moments, moments of not know what to do I love this boy with all of my being. It doesn't matter if he has been crying 1 hour straight I would still do anything for him. I truly cannot express the love that a parent has for their child, besides unconditional...and just think, how Christ loves us even more than we can love our own children!

Brayden is now three months old and he is doing great! He in about 25 inches long and we are guessing somewhere around 13 lbs. He weighed 11 lbs. 10 oz at 9 weeks and we have not weighed him since. He is sleeping through the night (praise God) and has been since about 8 1/2 weeks or so. He is smiling and giggling at us now and it is so fun to see his personality coming out. He loves looking at people and bright lights or colors. Papa Rick Reed can get him to talk the longest and it is so cute to see. Here are some recent pictures of Bray around three months!


No comments: