Friday, June 19, 2009

9 months


Ok, Woah....long time since I have posted anything on here...But I think I am inspired to start back on this bloggin thing.

I just don't know what to blog about sometimes. I see all these cute blogs and people who blog about their children, their hobbies, cooking, cleaning, ANYTHING! And I guess that is key...you can truly blog about most anything. What has really drawn me in these last couple month to the bloggin world is reading about these families out there who are having major difficulties and struggles with their little newborn babies. It is just so sad, yet encouraging to see how they are dealing with these issues that arrise in life.

So here is to a new start back into the blogging world. I need some time to think about where to start and catch up on these last nine months since I last blogged!

Heres to just writing my thoughts out, documenting life (no matter how boring it may be), and just having a new hobby in general-- BLOGGING. I'm Back!


Now How do I make this thing cuter?!?!?!

No comments: